During the fall season, folks get busy, and the pace never seems to slow down. That’s why we’re here to make things easy for you, and one of the ways we can do that best is with our seamless and reliable automatic propane delivery service.
It’s a service where we provide timely propane delivery to fill your tank without you having to call us. How does it work? It’s not a crystal ball—we use a proven industry algorithm that’s based on your typical usage combined with local weather trends and average temperatures to know when you will need a fill-up.
The real magic is that automatic delivery helps prevent the expense and hassle of a propane run out. But there are five other reasons that you’ll love automatic propane delivery services, too:
1. Peace of Mind: Running out of fuel is both annoying and uncomfortable any time. If it happens in the middle of the night or during a cold snap, it can become a crisis. Automatic deliveries mean you don’t have to worry about running out of propane, and you can rest easy knowing we won’t let you run out.
2. Convenience: It’s not hard to run down to the basement or outside to check your fuel gauges…but it’s an easy task to forget! The next thing you know, you’ve run out of fuel. Automatic deliveries mean you don’t have to remember to check your tanks or schedule propane deliveries, because we’ll do it for you. You don’t even need to be home on delivery day! You also eliminate the need—and cost—of a pressure test that would come with letting your propane tank go empty.
3. Better Service: When customers enroll in automatic delivery, it helps us schedule our fuel delivery routes efficiently so we can serve more customers. And fewer emergency run-out calls free up our crews for repairs and installations.
4. Savings: A propane run-out can be expensive. There’s the emergency delivery fee, plus the cost of the pressure test that’s mandated for safety reasons. But there’s also the potential cost of the damage if you heat your home with propane and run out during a cold snap and your pipes freeze. A cracked pipe can result in flooding and water damage—not to mention a big repair bill. And automatic delivery service is FREE.
5. It’s Easy: Signing up for this convenient service is a breeze. Just give us a call. If you’ve been a customer for a few years, we can easily plug information from your past bills into our system to calculate your usage. If you’re a new customer, no problem—just answer a few questions about your equipment and appliances, and how many people are in your household.
Sure, you can still monitor your tank levels yourself, if you prefer. But remember that it’s important to check your gauge at regular intervals so you don’t run too low! The best time to call for a fuel delivery is when your tank reaches about a quarter full. That gives us time to schedule a delivery before you run out.
Who needs another thing to worry about? Contact us today to sign up for worry-free automatic deliveries.